If you are a member of Baby Milk Action, you can access discounts on courses and other benefits by registering with this site. Follow the same procedure described below if you belong to an organisation (such as IFIT) that has arranged for you to take our online monitoring course.
All you have to do to register is:
- Click on the 'login' link you see in the menus at the top right and on the left.
- Click on 'create new account' under the login fields that will appear in the right-hand column at the top (once you are registered, you will login by entering your username and password here).
- Enter a username and email address and click on 'create new account' (we will never share your details with anyone else). You cannot access the course yet, but as a registered user you will find extra features are available to you.
- To convert your registration to a member's registration you have to go to the 'contact' page, select the option 'Upgrade to member's registration' and send us your name, username and the postal address where we send you member's information. If you are eligible to upgrade through membership of another organisation (such as IFIT), just tell us the name of the organisation so we can confirm. We will then upgrade your registration.
- When you login as a member you will be able to access additional features. Check out the 'courses' menu, for example.
Membership starts at just £7.00. To find out more, click here.