Update 44 - April 2012
Click here to download (5.6 MByte pdf file).
Click here for low resolution version (1.6 MByte pdf file).
Click on the links in the contents list below.
You will find 'next page' links at the bottom of each page.
Who, what, why?
Editorial : Babies need you - decision makers are failing them
UN and business
What role for BINGOs and PINGOs?
Rio Declaration on health inequalities betrays the promise to ‘close the gap in a generation.’
FTSE4Good rules change to accept code breakers
The United Nations corporate responsibility scheme fails the integrity test - no action taken over “patron sponsor” Nestlé for violating Principles
Meetings with Nestlé executives - where the Global Compact Office could help
Children’s Rights and Business Principles
Julie Crawford Award goes to IFIT health visitors
New Baby Feeding Law Group makes it easier to report baby food companies
Monitoring project stops illegal Tesco promotion
Infant Formula Explained films provide independent information
European MEPs campaign to stop claims and formula ads
- Creating new markets: ‘Growing up’ and ‘Toddler’ milks
- South African law - at last?
- Prof Michael Latham dies
- American Academy of Pediatrics backs 6 months breastfeeding
- Abbott pays bloggers to review Similac iPhone app
- Taking over counselling & education
- Babies need Mom-Made NOT Man-Made
The Business of malnutrition - profiting from the poor
- GAIN abandons Monitoring Protocol
- SUN worry
- Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food
- Governments should govern - Corporations should follow the rules
Breaking the Rules
Nestlé executives refuse to stop violations...
- ...unless you support our campaigns
- STOP PRESS - Nestlé formally charged in India
Nestlé Policy versus the International Code
Protests in North America and Switzerland
- Join the Newark Protest
- Dishounourable degree in Alberta
- Nestlé taken to Swiss court over spying ring
- New resources for promoting the Nestlé boycott
Nestle Boycott news
- International Nestlé-Free Week becomes Halloween event
- Nestlé, Good Grief! - The Musical
- Dates for 2012
Nestle boycott news
- URC ends support for the boycott - over a technicality
- Development agencies in Laos snub Nestlé prize
Holding Nestlé to account
- Nestlé BabyNes system breaks Code and endangers health
- Nestlé, the London Marathon, the Olympics and water
In the online Virtual Shop
- Nestlé Monster T Shirts now available
- Infant Formula Explained DVD
- Complementary Feeding: Nutrition, Culture and Politics